The ReStore will be open to in-person shopping beginning Wednesday, May 20.
*Operating Under New Guidelines*
– No admittance of anyone who has felt ill or has displayed symptoms within the last 24 hours.
– A maximum of 10 shoppers will be allowed in the store at one time.
– 1 person per household only, unless circumstances do not permit.
– Shoppers must maintain social distance of 6+ feet.
– Shoppers are asked to not touch items unnecessarily.
– All employees & volunteers will be required to wear a face covering.
For the most up-to-date information, visit the ReStore website:
Hardin County Habitat ReStore Facebook Page
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday-Friday: 9AM to 5PM
*closed 1PM-2PM each day for lunch/sanitization of sales floor*
From 31W at the traffic signal on the north end of Kohl ‘s, turn west onto S. Wilson Road. Go a half mile. The Store is on your right. Go to the right of the building to the Loading Dock at the end of the blacktop. We are in the old Roy’s Furniture Store building.
You may deliver donations during our business hours, or, if necessary, we will pick them up- free of charge. For more information, or to schedule a pick-up call (270) 737-0207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, do not leave items when the ReStore is closed.
Check our Hardin County Habitat ReStore Facebook Page for pictures of the larger items in our inventory.
(Only if in serviceable condition)
Lumber at least 4 ft. in length
Books, pots and pans
Full Cans of Paint
Toys (but no cloth or dolls)
Something else? Contact us!
Items Not Accepted
Items with missing pieces
Unframed glass or mirrors
Oil based paint
Partial cans of paint