On October 1st 2021, we are back to hosting this year our 3rd Annual Fundraising 2021 Hardin Golf Scramble to help raise funds to support our mission and our Community of Hardin County. We will be hosting the event at Elizabethtown Country Club.
To participate in the event, either as a sponsor and/or a player with a team or individual, please fill out the form by September 1st 2021 and drop if off at Hardin County Habitat for Humanity Administration Offices at 2816 Ring Road, Elizabethtown, or scan and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single ticket participation is $75. Click Here to Register as an Individual.
Team of 4 players is $300. Click Here to Register at a Team of 4 Players.
The registration fee will include: breakfast, lunch, golf cart, and one round of 18 holes of golf.
Below are the Sponsorship Opportunities for this event.
Click on each category to Register Online:
- Contest Sponsor – $250 – signage with company logo place at one of two contest sites
- Hole Sponsor – $100 – signage with company name placed on one of eighteen holes throughout course.
- Golf Cart Sponsor– $500 – signage with company name and logo placed on one of the golf carts used by the players.
- Lunch Sponsor– $500- signage with company logo displayed at the lunch location.
- Registration Sponsor– $300- signage with company logo displayed at the Registration location.
Click HERE for Mail In Sponsorship Registration Form (For Individuals and Corporate Sponsors)
This year, we will bring on some exciting prizes, contest, and activities for all of our participants to make this year an event to remember!Registration-Form-2021-Golf-Scramble